COME TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY
TO WORSHIP JESUS
At Cornerstone, we come together as a community to worship Jesus. There will be a time of prayer and singing. Pastor Larry Dublanko will provide a biblical teaching with modern application every Sunday. We’re imperfect people who aspire to become more like Jesus and live out His mission, not just on Sundays, but in the way we live our lives every day.
It won’t take you long to discover that we’re more than just a Sunday church. In fact, we’re actually a network of small groups. And if you’d like to develop authentic and enduring relationships with others, you’ll be glad to know there are opportunities to join a group all the time.
Rev. Larry and Sharon Dublanko
Each weekend at Cornerstone you’ll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with exciting, contemporary worship music and a practical, relevant message. Children are well-cared for in a loving, quality nursery and fun-filled service dedicated to children of all ages.
If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarrass you, have you stand up, or ask you to give money. We know that many people want to check out the church and “be anonymous” for awhile—and that’s fine with us! Come in, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if this is the church for you.
At Cornerstone, your children are a top priority. Our nursery is clean, safe, and staffed with loving workers for infants up to 3 years old. Children are offered age appropriate ministry on Sunday mornings.
There are many ways to get involved. In addition to the Sunday service and coffee hour after the Sunday service, we offer fellowship, meals and activities, monthly Men’s Breakfast, and prayer groups. You can build friendships, learn more about the life of our church, and have the opportunity to grow in your faith.
Yes, we offer a Spanish Bible Study during the week lead by Byron Gudino. Visit the Events page to find out what days and when the group meets. All are welcome to attend!
1. We believe in one God, co-existent, co-eternal, and co-equal, in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; distinguishable but indivisible. (Genesis 1:1,26; Isaiah 7:14, 9:6, 48:12, 13,16; Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14; John 1:1-3; Acts 5:3-4; Hebrews 1:8-12) (NKJV)
2. We believe in Jesus Christ as the perfect, divine, as well as human, Son of God. We believe that He was born of a virgin as a result of divine conception and that He lived a sinless life. (Matthew 1:18, 20-23; John 5:25, 8:58, 10:17-18; II Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; I Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:15, 7:26) (NKJV)
3. We believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross, was buried, rose bodily from the dead, and ascended to the Father to make atonement between humanity and God for human sin. (Mark 16:9-20; Luke 24:1-53; John 20 -21; Acts 1:3, I Corinthians 15:4; Ephesians 1:20) (NKJV)
4. We believe that the Bible is God’s inspired, inerrant, authoritative and complete word. We believe it is the final authority for all doctrine and conduct. (II Timothy 3:16-17) (NKJV)
5. We believe that all people are born with a sin nature. Through faith in Christ as Savior and Lord, on account of His shed blood, death and resurrection, people are justified before God and forgiven of their sins. We believe by confession of Christ and repentance from sin, people become new creations in Christ Jesus and are born again by the work, power, and indwelling of the Holy Spirit. (Psalms 51:5; John 1:12, 3: 3, 5; Acts 2:38; Romans 5:12, 3:23, 10:9-10; I Corinthians 12:13; II Corinthians 5:17) (NIV)
6. We believe in water baptism by immersion as evidence of faith in Christ and repentance of sins. We further believe that this baptism is for personal identification with the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ and that by this baptism the believer attests to their covenant relationship with Christ. (Acts 2:38; Romans 6:3-6; Colossians 2:12) (NKJV)
7. We believe in the celebration of the Lord’s Supper, also known as Communion. (Matthew 26:26-30; Mark 14:22-26; Luke 22:14-23; I Corinthians 11:17-34) (NKJV)
8. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit to empower the believer to be Christ’s witness in all the earth. We believe this gift may be received at the same time as, or subsequent to, conversion, and is most often evidenced by speaking with other tongues and the gifts of the Spirit manifested as the Spirit wills. (Acts 1:8, 2:38-39; I Corinthians 12) (NKJV)
9. We believe that Jesus has given five ministry gifts to equip the Church to do the work of ministry: apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers, and that all of these still exist and are to be manifest in the body of Christ. (Ephesians 4:11) (NKJV)
10. We believe the Holy Spirit has bestowed gifts on the church and that these gifts are to function until the return of Christ and will be manifest in this Church. (Romans 12:3-8; I Corinthians 12 & 14; I Peter 4:10-11 (NKJV)
11. We believe in the literal physical resurrection of the dead in the last day, the righteous to a resurrection with Christ, and the unbelieving to a resurrection of damnation. (Daniel 12:2-3; Matthew 25:31-46; John 5:28-29; I Corinthians 15 (NKJV); Revelations 20:11-15) (NLT)
12. We believe in heaven as the eternal reward for the believer. We believe in the new heavens, the new earth and the New Jerusalem as the final destiny for the believer. We also believe in an eternal, literal hell as the final destiny of the unbeliever. (Matthew 5:12 & 7:21; Mark 9:44-48; Luke 10:20 & 16:19-31; II Corinthians 5:1; Philippians 1:21-25 & 3:20-21) (NKJV
13. We believe in the literal physical return of Christ to the earth for His Church. (1 Corinthians 15:51-57; I Thessalonians 4:13-18) (NKJV)
14. We believe in progressive sanctification of believers by the work of the Holy Spirit resulting in Christ-likeness. (Leviticus 19:2; Leviticus 20:26; 2 Corinthians 7:1; Ephesians 4:22-24; 1 Thessalonians 5:23; Hebrews 12:10; 2 Peter 1:3-8; 1 John 3:2-3) (NKJV)